- Designed by the late Jay Sharp, world renowned blacksmith and toolmaker and used for years by Ric Redden, DVM in his international equine podiatry practice.
- Total length - 18". Handles are 13" long with a maximum jaw opening of 6" and a 3/4" jaw opening when closed.
- Total weight - 1.25 lb.
- Made of 410 (surgical) stainless steel for exceptional wear and corrosion resistance.
- Lightweight design and offset jaws offer excellent flexibility, greatly enhancing the user’s ability to detect the slightest tissue movement which helps pinpoint areas of inflammation that may be missed with more rigid testers.
- The horse does not hate you after using these testers.
NANRIC Hoof Tester
SKU: NHT - 7C4
Out of Stock