The Standard Hoofjack® will accommodate a pony up to a small draft or draft cross (hooves up to a size 6). The Standard Hoofjack® consists of one standard base with two magnets, one standard cradle, and one straight post with standard rubber cap.
The Medium Hoofjack® is designed specifically for users under 5'10" (or a floor to bottom of kneecap distance of less than 18”) when using the cradle on the front hoof. It will accommodate a pony up to a small draft or draft cross (hooves up to a size 7 shoe or less than 7 ¾” wide). The Medium Hoofjack base has the same base diameter as the Standard Hoofjack but is 3" shorter. Available in Green only.
The standard base is made of linear polyethylene and is 12" in height and with a base diameter of 18". Overall height adjustment is 14" - 22".
- Made of super tough polyethylene.
- Will resist most solvents and corrosives.
- Comes with a three year warranty.
- Overall height adjustment is 14" - 22"
- Pull a shoe, trim, rasp, and nail on a new shoe without putting the hoof between your knees or support the horse with your body.
- Take your mind off your back and knees and put it back into your work.
- Supports the hoof for daily care, treatment, bandaging, and more.